Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 4 for Tater

Last week Tate's Grammy and Poppi came to visit. This was Poppi's first time to see the baby. It is so fun to see everyone with my little guy. He's so loved! Mom couldn't believe how big he got. She was so amazed that he had grown so much-and put on so much chub! Tater was a little sleepy so Poppi gave him a comfy spot to nap.First time in the Bumbo-he was a little more interested in watching tv. He loves him so Dirty Jobs! He can hold his head up for so long and turn it to watch us.
This week we actually had beautiful weather, so we took advantage of it and took Tate out to Faulkner Park near the house. It was his first time in the stroller. Mama and baby about to go walkin
This is one of my favorite pictures of Tate! I love this little bear outfit.
He was trying to smile before he got blinded by the sunlight.
Daddy and his little boy

Sleepy boy
Although this week was really stressful with all the new developments with Tate's health issues, I know that we will all get through it. I pray that he gets and stays very healthy and happy!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet little Tate-- so sorry to hear about his heart. I will keep the little guy in my prayers. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also take advantage of the nice days and get out for a walk ... although Brady usually sleep the entire time!

    I have heard some babies have heart murmurs at a young age ... then just grow out of them. My sister in laws two girls both had them ... they are five and four now, and they are both gone!

    We will be keeping ya in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan! Everything came back great so we are really grateful! I hope you and baby Brady are doing great!

    ReplyDelete