39 weeks and 1 day pregnant and this is probably the last pregnant picture you will see of me...hopefully! We went to my doc appointment today and he said that he really didn't think I would make it a week. I'm at 151 pounds (total weight gain of 28 pounds) and my blood pressure is good. I'm dilated to 4 cm right now and about 60% effaced. I'm really hoping he's right and that Baby Bowen will be making his grand debut very soon. I think it will be probably the next day or two. At this point he's estimated at almost 8 pounds. If he doesn't come this week we are scheduled to be induced on Monday June 6th. We will need to be there at 5 am! Even though I'm completely against pitocin and inducing, I'm also not going to go against my doctor's advice. He knows my concerns and he's going to make the appropriate decision for the baby and me.
The doctor thinks I've dropped more from last week but it's hard for me to tell at this point.Huge belly! Nothing fits anymore and it's so hard to find anything to wear. I can't wait to meet Bowen! And this past week Tate has been visiting Gigi and Papa so if I go into labor it will be easier for him to be with them than for someone to try and rush to come and take over with him. I miss him so much and it's been very quiet..and boring around here. It's been nice to get some rest and time to clean and get a couple things done but it's hard not having him around. I know I need to just enjoy it before complete chaos sets in so that's what we'll do.
So I will be keeping everyone posted. But it should be soon! 



No comments:
Post a Comment