At my appointment today they did the group B strep test and checked me. So far I've made some progress but nothin' much; however, it still feels good knowing that we are getting closer to meeting Bowen! Dr. Fanous said that I'm 1 cm dilated and the baby is really low and has dropped considerably since last time. I'm only measuring 35.5 cm now (which usually is the same as the week of pregnancy so it's 1 cm from being right on). I've been measuring right on each time so this says that the baby is way further down now than he has been before.
Within the last week I've noticed a lot more pressure in my tail bone and I've been having more discomfort. I know this is all part of the last month, plus chasing Tate around makes it all the more difficult. I've gained a total of 23 pounds up to this point. The baby's heartbeat is nice and strong. Dr. Fanous looked at my stomach to measure and commented on how much he's dropped since last time. I'll start going to the doctor once a week now. Next week I'll go twice-once on Tuesday to do the regular check-up and on Wednesday for an ultrasound to check baby's size. I'm really looking forward to that visit. I love getting to see him! Dr. Fanous said that he thinks I'll probably be a week early just like I was with Tate but there is no way of telling and every baby is different. He will come on his own time, which is fine by me.
In other news, Tate is being so grouchy lately. He has also decided he will no longer take morning naps. This makes days really long and really tiring. I'm hoping he'll snap out of it soon! I love happy Tate! Grouchy Tate just makes for grouchy Mama! So, please say a prayer for more sleep (as he is still not sleeping through the night either) for all of us and a happier baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment