My sweet babies are growing so fast! Everyday they do something different. It reminds me that nothing stays the same. Each stage seems to be getting more and more fun; although, they each present their own special challenges.
Bowen loves to dig in the sand. Before when I would take them to the park he would stay in the jogger and watch. I would often take him out and carry him, swing him for awhile, and let him slide. Now, it's getting a little more difficult because he's mobile and wants down to go exploring on his own. This is an interesting situation with one that wants to crawl around and the other running around like a little maniac in all directions. I'm so glad they'll be able to play together soon! I can't wait to see their interactions and how they play.
Quality daddy time
This is Tate's 'CHEESE' face! It's adorable! Silly boy
dang, that's a cute kid! the cheese face is adorable, this is true.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! I think so too; but then again, I'm pretty partial ;-)
ReplyDelete