Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another Austin trip

Mom, Bowen, and I went to Austin to help Courtnie dress shop again. I'm excited to say it was a success! Courtnie officially has a dress and it's gorgeous! 
 This was a Pontotoc (halfway between Austin and San Angelo). I love the old, worn out, abandoned house that was framed with gorgeous green grass and the lovely springtime bluebonnets! The trip down there was beyond gorgeous! The whole way was green and in bloom. I don't think I've even seen it that green!
 Baby Bow and Grammy. We needed to stop to do a quick change and thought it was  a good photo op ;-)

 Watchin the cars! 
 He wasn't a huge fan of dress shopping but did pretty good if I let him down to do his own thing.
 and he got to eat Amy's ice cream!!! YUM!
 beautiful
 This was on Saturday night. We went to Iron Cactus to eat. It was really good and Bowen did great! What a little trooper!
 C&C
And on the way home we stopped to look at the huge longhorns! They were massive and awesome!


It's going to be wedding time before long!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! Little Bowen is just getting so big! Tell Courtnie congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauri! I will definitely tell her :-) Hope ya'll are doing great! We miss ya!

      Delete