Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bowen's First Birthday Bash

Bowen's first birthday snuck up on me. I kept thinking "I need to get things ready" but everyday just ran faster and faster. I never even got to sending out invitations. So, if you didn't get one please don't think I left you out. I decided to not have a big party on the day of his birthday because it was Steph and Eric's wedding weekend and it would've been stressful with so much going on so I waited until the week after and just called people over. I decided to have a beach themed party because it's so hot and it seemed fitting. It's still hard for me to believe that he's already a year old! I love him more all the time!




 He was more interested in grabbing the candle so we had help from big brother blowing it out.
 He dug right into his birthday cake

 and even got a life saver gummy stuck on his thumb
 sweet sugared up baby
 and the newest itty-bitty, Carson James and Mama
 Grammy and Tate runnin' wild
 while Baby Bo watches with Papa. He actually took his first set of steps 3 days in a row now! He'll be running in no time!
 and to clean off--and cool down-- the boys got in the turtle and soaked
 and splashed
 and head-butted/hugged
 and...um...lounged! lol
 What a goof
 family shot
 and Bowen took a ride on the trike
 with his Grandaddy
 and got bunches of lovin' from everyone
He's so loved! Happy birthday baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment