Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Smash cake!






Bowen LOVED smashing his first birthday cake! Tate was very hesitant about it but Bowen jumped into it as soon as we put it on the ground. I love that he's so spunky and determined. As soon as he knows what he wants he goes after it. After he had enough of smashing his cake he decided it was time to go back to playing in the sand box! He was a dirty, nasty mess but I love that he had a great time and he's a boy, I already expect dirtiness all the time. Bath time was definitely an adventure that night! 
Here are a few more:

helping brother "dig big hole"


 You can see he is covered head to toe in icing and sand
 I think he looks soooo  much like Tate here!

 My two little men!
 About to crash daddy's castle
 sweet sugar!
and a bath time mohawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment