There are some moments that I think "I hope I remember this forever". Most of the time it's nothing pivotal, but usually more of the day-to-day sweet things.
I just got through putting Tate to sleep. He's so sweet. He asks for me in such a sweet, innocent voice. As I hold him his long legs fold to fit into the big rocker that I use to cradle his tiny little body in. He throws one arm over my shoulder and squeezes to make sure I know that he doesn't want to get in bed yet. He wants me...and that is the best feeling in the world-my heart could melt! I watch him and notice how much of his baby-ness is still there; yet, I also notice how much he is growing into a little boy. Sometimes, he'll look up at me sleepily, in these little moments I'm grateful. I'm so blessed to be his Mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment