This year I have 2 little helpers with the Christmas decorating. This actually means that I get about half as much done and that it has to be twice as safe since twice as many little hands are into everything.
Tate loved to look at the lights and play with them.Precious baby boy
And we are definitely thankful for Gigi and Papa who let us use their extra icicle lights and Papa even helped put them up. They are so pretty--very, very bright but very, very pretty!
Tate helping hang ornaments
happy trails---very true around here. Happy, chaotic, messy, but full of love...but the ornament wasn't big enough to put all that on it.
Bowen's first Christmas is this year and he's already getting into the spirit! He loved looking at all the ornaments and playing with them.
pretty lights
I love these little shoes.
Oooohhhh
I love this time of year!









No comments:
Post a Comment