Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Fe Christmas

 Gigi and Papa wanted to take the boys to the Santa Fe Christmas to see Santa and trains. It was a lot of fun. Tate was intrigued with all the models! He really wasn't interested in Santa but that wasn't a surprise. 

 Watching the choo choo trains
 Even Bowen was interested...as much as a 6 month old can be I guess
 Oh Gigi! haha
 Sweet baby boy

 He could even press buttons
 and he enjoyed watching Polar Express in one of the rooms. He'd never seen it before and was definitely into it. I might have to rent it for him to watch on Christmas Eve!


 Bowen was good for Santa!

 But I definitely had to hold Tate just to get him to be near Santa. Ole St. Nick even tried bribing him with a peppermint- it almost worked, but not quite. 
 They even let Tate sit in the model train. 


 Goofball was running around and playing
Thanks Gigi and Papa! They had a great time! What lucky boys to have such wonderful grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment