Saturday, December 10, 2011
Tate is my sweetheart
Tate has been so sweet lately it melts my heart! He loves to say "I hold you" and puts his arms up for me to pick him up. He's getting quite heavy but I don't think I'll ever be able to tell him no. At night he reads a couple books with Daddy and then when Daddy leaves he goes to the playgate at his door and says "Mama, mama, I hold you" and I go in. He usually hands me a blankie and wants me to go to the rocker and rock him for a while. While he is in my arms it's most often quiet but he likes to look at me and play with my face or hair. And just when I think he's gonna finally fall asleep he decides to get a second wind. I try to move him to his bed but then he wants me to lay with him. I do. Lately, he has been beyond sweet and very generous with his kisses. He literally just kissed me over and over again on the forehead, cheek, and nose for about 10 minutes. It's hard to get him to fall asleep but seriously, when he's doing that it makes me so grateful for those moments. I cherish them so much. What a sweet boy he can be! I'm very blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment