Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Tate is 22 Months

Wow...only 2 months til he is 2! That's a lot to take in. My baby boy is really growing up!







-He is such a big boy! I think my biceps are gonna be huge! It's a constant workout! He's about 36 pounds. 
-He still loves to be outside and we spend as much time outside as we can. But, since it's getting cold outside I'm trying to find new and entertaining ways to keep him inside on blustery days. So, we've done watercolor painting, batting balloons around the house, and watching movies. 
-He has a new favorite activity...riding on our backs! haha! He is constantly saying "sit, sit" so he can get on our backs and jump up and down and play cowboy. It's adorable; however, it's exhausting and very much so an exercise! He's even tried to ride Bowen. Yes, he's tried to climb on top of the baby.....hahahah
-He loves Winnie the Pooh! He asks for Pooh and will laugh at certain parts. It's so cute. 
-He is communicating better. I think he still has some hearing problems. He's just now getting over another ear infection. I'm praying this is the last one. Poor baby
-He is back to eating a whole bunch. He loves breakfast sausage and will eat up to 5 patties! 
-He is either in a really great mood and runs around and laughs and is sooo much fun or he is having a major meltdown. There's not much in between. I think we are entering the terrible twos!
-He's an amazing, smart, funny, lovable boy! I'm blessed to be his Momma! I have 2 beautiful babies and I'm so excited to watch him continue to learn, grow, and become more and more of his cute little self! 
XOXO Tater Tot! Mommy loves you to the moon and back!  

No comments:

Post a Comment