Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bowen is 7 months old!

Baby Bow is now officially closer to being a year old than he is a newborn. This makes me a little sad. But he's growing up and such a sweet baby boy that I get excited thinking of what it will be like when he can play and run around with Tate and watching them interact. I'm in love with this little boy more than I can explain. What a blessing he is!
-He is officially starting to crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees and sways but more often than not he wiggles like a little worm. But he gets where he wants to go. He likes to also push up onto his toes. I think he might bear crawl some.


Such a smiley baby! I'm very VERY grateful for that!
-He's also starting to pull up on things.


He's so entertained by the toy shelf. He loves to sit and pull things out of the buckets. And I love it because it gives him entertainment for more than 2 minutes! 
-He's still not sleeping through the night. Oh, dear God, please let him start sleeping through the night! I'm exhausted!
-He's very long and quite skinny still.
-He has 2 teeth on the bottom and I think more might be on their way soon.
-He loves to grab and pinch. He's especially fond of my hair (I have the receding hairline to prove it)
-He love his brother very much and will get so tickled at watching him
-He's still wearing some 9-12 month clothes but mostly just 12 months.
-He likes to swing at the park now. When it's warm enough I'll let him sit in the swing next to Tate. He just smiles and coos.
-He isn't a big eater most of the time. He's still pretty attached to me and isn't interested in much else. He'll eat occasionally but still not as much as I would've expected.
-He needs to see me and hear me at all times! He's so much of a mama's boy. I love this but it's very difficult too.
-He wears size 4 diapers. They seem like they fit much better because they are longer.
-He HATES getting out of the tub because he gets cold.
-His toes are still spread so far apart! Just like they were at birth. We call him a little tree climber.
-We just got his new convertible carseat in! I'm excited. I think he'll like it way better!
-He's got such a bright smile! It lights up his whole face!
-He's a flirt and will smile at strangers nearly always.
-He is starting to look more and more like Tate.
-He will put his arms out to me when he wants me to hold him or cling on to me like a little monkey if someone else tries to take him.

Bowen boy, I love you very much!!! You make everyday very bright! Your smile and giggle make my life so very special! You are growing up so fast and what a wonderful little boy you are becoming! xoxo, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment