Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tate is 2!

My, oh my how time flies! I can't believe my little boy is growing up so quick! 
 On the morning of his party he woke up to balloons in his room! He LOVED it! He loves balloons and I thought he would really be surprised and excited to see them first thing. He immediately woke up and said "ballooons, balloons!". He had to run into the living room and show us! Watching him be so happy makes my heart full!


He is such an AMAZING big brother! He is by far the sweetest kid I've ever been around. He's so generous and shares with Bowen and others sooo well! He went and showed Bowen his balloons and let him hold them. 
 We also got a bounce house set up behind the house. His eyes lit up when he saw it and he was ready to play!
 Love that grin!




 And then for the big birthday present....a RAPTOR TRUCK! 
 This is his reaction when he saw it from the bounce house. He was sooo shocked and excited he climbed out as fast as he could. (Oh yeah, and he loves to pull his hat all the way down over his eyes like that now. I couldn't convince him to pull it up...vision is overrated I guess ahah)
 Daddy showing Tate how to drive his first truck
 And then he took bubba for a ride

 The yummy cake!
 And little Bowen didn't miss out on the excitement...he got sugars from everyone!

 We have such a loving family! Everyone came out to show Tate their love and celebrate with us!
 And we got to see this little handsome man! Roen and Lauri...I have a feeling that Tate and Remi and Roen and Bowen are going to be buds!
 Roen was going for Aunt Whit's pretty necklace.
 Back to the bounce house! Tate wanted me to hold him and jump...this was quite a task, being that he weighs around 35 pounds! 
 hahah
 And then on his actual birthday a couple days later we started by going to the park (big surprise I know)
 and watching movies
 and....BAKING CUPCAKES! Including, licking the spoon! He was a very good helper 
But no one was gonna mess with his cupcake. 

Later that night we had family over for a birthday dinner and he played so hard with everyone that he was tuckered completely out! What a lucky little boy our little Tate is! Thank you to everyone who  made his birthday so wonderful! 

I'm so grateful that I am his Mama! Some times I still can't believe he's actually mine. He bring so much joy to my life I can't even begin to put it into words. When I see his sweet grin and hear his infectious laugh it makes me stop in my tracks and smile. All I want for him is everything! I couldn't have asked for a more lovable baby boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment