Christmas Eve evening and Christmas morning are times for us to spend at our house. It's so much fun as they are getting older and getting excited about presents, Santa, and the joy of the season. I think I was just as excited, or probably more, for them to open their presents!
The recipe was not good unfortunately so Santa got one cookie! This was officially a Pinterest fail.
Trevor building the boys' new kitchen. He was a little less than enthused on the 3 hour process ;-)
Our pretty tree on Christmas Eve
The stockings were stuffed and ready to go
and so was the new kitchen! I was seriously excited for the boys to see it
I wish this picture wasn't so dark but I love the surprised look on his face when he saw his kitchen!
YAY
He was pretty excited about his Curious George cookies too
Bowen got preoccupied with his squeezie fruit
Tate loved all his goodies in his stocking
and then it was time to rip into some paper
After we opened presents it was time to head over to Gigi and Papa's to open even more presents and eat the traditional gingerbread waffles!
and in Bowen's stocking he got HORSES! Woohoo!
He was happy about it
and then I saw my presents...in Tech paper. Ornery Gigi and Papa
More paper flying
and another gun! A double shot nerf rifle...I smell trouble
Bowen was still enamored with his horses
Tate got tools! Safety first with the goggles...goofball!
There's even a trailer to haul his horses. I wonder if he's gonna be a cowboy ;-)
Daddy helping with the tools
Bowen's first paper of boots! They are adorable! Thanks Gigi and Papa
In their 'almost' matching sweaters
giggles
and kisses
Lots of love on a wonderful Christmas day!


















No comments:
Post a Comment