There are certain people in this world made for one another. I knew from the very beginning of their courtship that they were destined to marry! They are so similar and yet they bring out so much joy and love from the other. I'm so happy for them and their journey to this new life together! Congrats guys!
sweet Carson
the present and ornament rehearsal bouquet that I made her. It was beautiful if I do say so myself.
There is sweet Clare. She's so cute!
Sweet Mama
Everybody gathering for the rehearsal dinner at Johnny Carinos.
The beaming bride
and the next morning the primping began for all the girls!
Getting hair
and make-up done. Doesn't Allison look beautiful?!
There was donuts for the ladies-which were kid tested and approved!
Courtnie getting beau-t-muss
and hair
Layne was being silly
And right before we left Courtnie opened her wedding day present from her groom. Even Zoee was excited.
A sweet moment before the rush began
She loved her present.
At the church we got in our dresses and did some last minute touch ups before walking down that aisle!
The flowers were stunning
keepin' cool
even Zen like
and after the wedding we made our way over to Kali Kate in Buda. It was gorgeous! Seriously, it was one of the nicest venues I've even been to. Tate even brought his gun to the party!
details
Loved the candles and cake display
Tate playing with Poppy
Bowen and I dancing
The boys getting ready to catch the garter
Here's to a lifetime of happiness for my sister and to my new brother-in-law!


















No comments:
Post a Comment