We were so excited that we had a snow day. We don't get many of those in West Texas.
When the boys woke up I made them look out the window and they were sooo excited! Tate tried to make his first snow angel. It didn't go so well. His boot slipped off and filled with snow.
Bowen thought it was pretty cool. He was all smiles and giggles. I loved it!
And Tate had to bring his bow and arrow along.
we didn't have gloves that fit so those were a bust. I was not prepared with all the proper snow equipment. I'll be better equipped with our trip to the mountains this winter.
brudders
Bitty was bounding through the snow
Snow snuggles with the bubbies
there wasn't time for adequate snuggles because it was more important to run around playing
it was fun
a lot of fun...but very cold
We went and took a break at the house and tried to warm our fingers and nose
But later Grandaddy came over and had a homemade sled! It reminded me of when I was little.
Bowen thought it was pretty neat.
but he needed a warmup break for a bit
Then it was time to help Grandaddy build a snowman. What a sweet Grandaddy!
He was a good helper!
Love that little grin! It was so fun but I think we are better equipped for warm weather.







No comments:
Post a Comment