I love you baby boy! Although you are now, as you say "a big strong man", you'll always be my baby!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Three Years Ago
Three years ago tonight I was in labor with excruciating pain. I was anxiously awaiting the birth of my first baby and now the time had finally arrived. No one could have ever prepared me for the mix of emotions that I went through-I tried waiting for as long as I could before I woke up Trevor but eventually it was time to go. On the way there I teared up because I was so overcome with excitement to finally meet my baby, the physical pain, and the fear of the unknown. After hours of labor and pushing we welcomed a sweet, skinny, cone-headed adorable baby, Tate Wayne Probandt into the world. It was the most rewarding and exhausting experience. I've never ever loved someone or something so much and I still feel that way every time I look at him. My heart is full and when I look at him I know that God loves me very much for giving me such a precious gift. Every day he makes me laugh. He makes me proud and watching him grow into the little boy is such a joy.

Happy Birthday, Tate! We love you!
ReplyDelete