Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tate's 3rd Birthday Bash

It was a chilly start to the day for Tate's birthday party. I was a little worried-it was overcast and a little windy and pretty chilly! But luckily it warmed up and everyone got to enjoy the party!

Here are some of the decorations for the party:

Tate's birthday board...all about Tate at 3!
 "Nocculars" for all the little hunters
 Fish Bobbers and lots of other treats for this outdoorsmen/hunting-fishing theme party
 I am in love with Tate's cake! It was adorable and better yet, it tasted AWESOME! Becky's Celebration Cakes did an amazing job! 

 Tate's birthday banner now hangs in his room!
more treats
 Tater bug being silly! He was soo excited to see the bounce house when he walked in the back gate to his birthday party!
 so was Bowen
 hahah
 bounce bounce
 and he had to bring his gun in

 and Bowen played bucking bronco

 trying to get a picture with the 2 of them in the bounce house was slightly successful.
 Grammy and Tate
 Bowen loves his Great Granma
 My BIG birthday boy
 Wrestling with Grammy
 And then the guests arrived and it was time to really party! Tate was so excited to see his friend Caden!
 And sweet Carson and Uncle Ry
 And little Mallorie decided to wake up to party with us too!
 Taking a bubble break from wrestle mania in the bounce house 
 Love those big smiles
 Bowen had lots of fun too

 Love these 4 little boys! Can't believe they are growing so fast! Remi and Tate are 4 months apart and Roen and Bowen are only 2 weeks apart! It's crazy to see how much they've changed and grown over the past couple of years! They're gonna be big buds :-) 
 And sweet Brynlee was so precious! I'm pretty sure that she thought the boys were savages in the bounce house though! I can't say I blame her haha
 Sweet Remi Roo
 and Aunt Lauri getting love from Mallorie
 Boys playing in bubbles
Cousin love :-) Sweet Emme is great with Tate!
 Told ya it was like Wrestle Mania in there! A three boy doggie pile!
 I told Tate to get off and this is the look I get! Pretty sure he was saying "back off Mom, we're havin' fun!"
 Caden is a tough little booger!
 Annabelle and Momma bouncin' away
 Opening presents
 Pretty sure he was excited with his new gun! Thanks Aunt Jenna and Uncle Ry
 This is one of the only pictures I got of Tate's birthday shirt I made him
 Grammy helping him open presents
 Checkin' out his cake
 sooo shy every time someone would sing happy birthday
Happy birthday little man! So happy you loved your birthday party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment